Whale Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 6 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and May.
Whale – Similan Liveaboard
2022 – 2023 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
Whale Liveaboard is not operating during the 2022 – 2023 Similan liveaboard season. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Budget Similan Islands Liveaboards and Mid Range Similan Islands Liveaboards pages.
Whale Liveaboard Overview
Whale liveaboard is a small vessel catering to just 12 divers. Accommodation is in twin bunk cabins; they’re airconditioned but share bathrooms. Topside the boat does have everything you need in a compact form. There’s an indoor salon, sun deck and dining area which doubles as a hangout area in between dives too.
- 6 twin air-conditioned cabins
- 3 shared bathrooms
- 12 guests maximum
- Indoor lounge and open air dining plus sun deck
- Thai and International Cuisine served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Camera rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Whale Liveaboard explores Similan Islands between November and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Whale:
Read comments left by previous guests on Whale on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more