Damai II Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 7 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and March.
Damai II Liveaboard
The Damai fleet is renowned for exceptional service and luxurious space and the Damai II is no exception. The 40m long traditional vessel welcomes just 12 guests for a superb liveaboard experience. The cabins are hotel room standard with a choice of single, double and twin. There’s a master cabin which comes complete with its own private deck, day bed and 40sq.m of space. The shaded sun deck features day beds, lounge chairs and bean bags for comfortable reclining while watching the view. The indoor salon provides space for dining alongside comfortable sofas for relaxing. Underwater guests will enjoy the 4 to 1 diving ratio and the camera room with workstation and charging will please underwater photographers.
- 7 large ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Single, double, twin and master cabins
- 12 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor lounges and dining areas plus sun deck
- western and local dishes served
- Vegetarian options
- Camera room with table and charging and dedicated rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Damai II Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between December and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Damai II Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Damai II Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months