Blue Manta Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 14 cabins for 22 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November to April.
Blue Manta Liveaboard
Blue Manta Liveaboard has been designed with divers and underwater photographers in mind. The large camera room has work desks, plenty of storage and charging facilities, there’s a blow dry station and groups are kept to four divers so that each can get the most out of every dive. When not diving Blue Manta liveaboard has plenty of space for guests to relax. The shaded sundeck is furnished with both chairs and comfortable beds, the salon is air-conditioned and features comfortable sofas and the outdoor lounge has superb views. Cabins are spacious, neat and modern and have either double or twin configurations; all are ensuite with air-conditioning.
- 14 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Twin and double cabins
- 22 guests maximum
- Large sundeck, indoor and outdoor lounge
- Western and local food
- Vegetarian options
- Camera room, charging station,blow dry station, dedicated rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Blue Manta Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November to April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Blue Manta Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Blue Manta Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months