Seahorse Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and April.
Seahorse Liveaboard is all about the service. Twelve crew and four guides ensure your every whim is catered for and if you are a photographer you will love their experience and care when handling all types of setups. Facilities for photographers also include a camera table, rinse tank, camera room with workstations and plenty of charging points. Common areas include an indoor lounge and dining area with entertainment center and library. The sun deck is a great place to enjoy the views and chat with your fellow divers whilst enjoying a cold drink. Cabins are air-conditioned and ensuite and are available in twin or double configurations.
- 8 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Twin and double cabins available
- 16 guests maximum
- Indoor lounge and dining plus sundeck
- Western and local food freshly prepared
- Vegetarian and vegan diets catered for
- Camera room with work stations and charging, camera table and rinsing on the dive deck, expereinced and careful crew
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Seahorse Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Seahorse Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Seahorse Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months