Oktavia is a budget liveaboard accommodating 20 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Oktavia Liveaboard – Similan Liveaboard
2023 – 2024 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
Oktavia is not operating during the 2023 – 2024 Similan liveaboard season. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Budget Similan Islands Liveaboards and Mid Range Similan Islands Liveaboards pages.
The Octavia liveaboard has the capacity for 33 divers but, so as to ensure plenty of room, sets a maximum of 20. Guests have the choice of double/twin bunk standard cabins which share bathrooms or master cabins which are on the upper deck and ensuite. All cabins are air-conditioned but the master cabins are larger and include a TV and entertainment center. On the top deck there’s a shaded outdoor lounge with comfy seating and sun mattresses and chairs, the main deck has an open-air dining and social area plus a bow facing smaller relaxing area.
- Double ensuite air-conditioned cabins or twin bunk airconditioned cabins with shared bathroom
- 22 guests maximum
- outdoor lounges, sundeck, dining area
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Dedicated camera rinse tank and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Oktavia explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Oktavia:
Read comments left by previous guests on Oktavia on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand’s best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more