Oktavia is a budget liveaboard accommodating 20 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Oktavia Liveaboard – Similan Liveaboard
The Octavia liveaboard has the capacity for 33 divers but, so as to ensure plenty of room, sets a maximum of 20. Guests have the choice of double/twin bunk standard cabins which share bathrooms or master cabins which are on the upper deck and ensuite. All cabins are air-conditioned but the master cabins are larger and include a TV and entertainment center. On the top deck there’s a shaded outdoor lounge with comfy seating and sun mattresses and chairs, the main deck has an open-air dining and social area plus a bow facing smaller relaxing area.
- Double ensuite air-conditioned cabins or twin bunk airconditioned cabins with shared bathroom
- 22 guests maximum
- outdoor lounges, sundeck, dining area
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Dedicated camera rinse tank and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Oktavia explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Oktavia:
Read comments left by previous guests on Oktavia on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.