Sea World 1 is a budget liveaboard with 9 cabins for 18 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Sea World 1 – Similan Liveaboard
2022 – 2023 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
Sea World 1 is not operating during the 2022 – 2023 Similan liveaboard season. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Budget Similan Islands Liveaboards and Mid Range Similan Islands Liveaboards pages.
Sea World 1 overview
Seaworld 1 offers the choice between ensuite cabins with double beds or twin or double cabins that share bathrooms. All cabins are located on the main deck which means they are light and airy with sea views. Communal areas include indoor salon with TV and DVD player, the dining area and the sundeck. Food is the pride of this vessel and guests can watch Thai, Burmese, Indian, Chinese and international dishes being created. Dine with your buddies at the large table where you can share dive tales.
- 9 air conditioned cabins
- Standard twin/double cabins with shared bathrooms or ensuite VIP doubles
- 18 guests maximum
- Dining area, indoor salon and sun deck
- Thai, Burmese, Indian, Chinese and international dishes
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Dedicated camera rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Sea World 1 explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Sea World 1:
Read comments left by previous guests on Sea World 1 on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more