Manta Queen 2 is a budget liveaboard with 9 cabins for 20 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Manta Queen 2 – Similan Liveaboard
Manta Queen 2 has a range of accommodation options available to her 20 guests. There are 5 twin, 3 double and 1 quad cabin; all are air-conditioned and share bathrooms. There is a large dining deck which is also a social area in between dives. There’s a snug indoor lounge and large sun deck to relax on.
- 9 air-conditioned cabins – shared bathrooms
- Twin, double and quad cabins
- 20 guests maximum
- Indoor lounge, sun deck, dining/social deck
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Manta Queen 2 explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Manta Queen 2:
Read comments left by previous guests on Manta Queen 2 on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more