Genesis is a budget liveaboard with 7 cabins for 12 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Genesis – Similan Liveaboard
Genesis has 5 twin and 2 single cabins which are air-conditioned; all guests share bathrooms. The sun deck has a great forward aspect for uninterrupted views and the main deck is both a social and dining area. The indoor lounge has both a music and movie library.
2022 – 2023 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
Genesis is not operating during the 2022 – 2023 Similan liveaboard season. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Budget Similan Islands Liveaboards and Mid Range Similan Islands Liveaboards pages.
- 7 air-conditioned cabins
- 5 twin bunk and 2 single cabins – all share bathrooms
- 12 guests maximum
- Sun deck, indoor lounge and open air dining
- Western and local dishes
- Vegetarian options
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Genesis explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Genesis:
Read comments left by previous guests on Genesis on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more