MY Merit Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and May.
MY Merit Liveaboard
2022 – 2023 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
MY Merit is not operating during the 2022 – 2023 Similan liveaboard season. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Budget Similan Islands Liveaboards and Mid Range Similan Islands Liveaboards pages.
My Merit overview
The 24m long MY Merit has a dive deck to accommodate 20 divers, as there is a maximum of 14 guests this means you have plenty of space to gear up. The open-air lounge and dining area plus small forward sundeck offer plenty of space to relax or socialise in between dives.
- 7 cabins
- 4 air-conditioned ensuite double/twin bed master cabins on the main deck
- 1 fan cooled standard cabin for up to 4 guests on the main deck – shared bathroom
- 2 superior twin or double ocean view cabins on the upper deck – air-conditioned with shared bathroom
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- 14 guests maximum
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
MY Merit explores the Similan Islands between November and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of MY Merit:
Read comments left by previous guests on MY Merit on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more
See availability for all Similan Islands liveaboards departing
April 2023 | May 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023 | December 2023 | January 2024 | February 2024 | March 2024