Smiling Seahorse is a mid-range liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and March.
Smiling Seahorse – Similan Liveaboard
- 8 air conditioned cabins
- Master and deluxe cabins are ensuite, standard cabins share bathrooms
- 12 guests maximum
- Sundeck and dining area.
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegan and vegetarian options
- Camera room and sperate rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
The Smiling Seahorse was built in 2018 and accommodates 16 divers over her 25m. Polished wood and fresh white decor give this vessel a sleek and modern feel. Standard cabins have twin or double beds and share bathrooms. There are 4 deluxe and 2 master cabins on the upper decks which are ensuite. Social areas include a sundeck and the dining area. The boat is well set up for photographers with a camera room and ample space for tinkering.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Smiling Seahorse explores the Similan Islands between November and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Smiling Seahorse:
Read comments left by previous guests on Smiling Seahorse on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more