Smiling Seahorse is a mid-range liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and March.
Smiling Seahorse – Similan Liveaboard
- 8 air conditioned cabins
- Master and deluxe cabins are ensuite, standard cabins share bathrooms
- 12 guests maximum
- Sundeck and dining area.
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegan and vegetarian options
- Camera room and sperate rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
The Smiling Seahorse was built in 2018 and accommodates 16 divers over her 25m length. Polished wood and fresh white decor give this vessel a sleek and modern feel. Standard cabins have twin or double beds and share bathrooms. There are 4 deluxe and 2 master cabins on the upper decks which are ensuite. Social areas include a sundeck and the dining area. The boat is well set up for photographers with a dedicated camera room and ample space for tinkering.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Smiling Seahorse explores the Similan Islands between November and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Smiling Seahorse:
Read comments left by previous guests on Smiling Seahorse on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand’s best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more