Manta Queen 7 is a budget liveaboard with 10 cabins for 24 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Manta Queen 7 – Similan Liveaboard
Manta Queen 7 is bright and modern and can accommodate 24 divers over 10 cabins. All cabins are air-conditioned and there’s a choice of twin and quad cabins which share bathrooms or twin/double ensuite cabins. There’s plenty of space onboard too; relax on one of the two sundecks, watch your dive movies in the salon or dine and socialize in the open air dining area.
- 10 air-conditioned cabins
- Quad and twin bunk with shared bathroom or ensuite twin/double cabins
- 24 guests maximum
- Large Dining deck, 2 sun decks, indoor lounge
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Camera rinse tank and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Manta Queen 7 explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Manta Queen 7:
Read comments left by previous guests on Manta Queen 7 on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thialand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more