Manta Queen 1 is a budget liveaboard with 10 cabins for 22 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Manta Queen 1- Similan Liveaboard
Manta Queen 1 accommodates 22 people across twin, quad, and double cabins; all cabins are air-conditioned and share bathrooms. During the surface interval there are plenty of places to relax. The sun deck has mattresses to lie on, in the indoor saloon there’s a large comfy sofa and a TV, and the open air dining area has great views.
- 10 airconditioned cabins – shared bathrooms
- Double, twin and quad cabins
- 22 guests maximum
- Indoor salon, sun deck and dining area
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Manta Queen 1 explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Manta Queen 1:
Read comments left by previous guests on Manta Queen 1 on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand’s best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more