Pawara Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 12 cabins for 24 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and May.
Pawara Liveaboard – Similan Liveaboard
Pawara is 35m long and so has plenty of room for 24 divers. Guests have the choice of ensuite cabins or those with shared bathrooms but all are air-conditioned. The indoor lounge is spacious and comfortable with a TV and DVD player. The dining area doubles as a social area and is open air but shaded and has comfortable seating. The sundeck has a shaded are and there are sunbeds, cushions and chairs on which to relax.
- 12 airconditioned cabins
- Budget cabins with shared bathroom or standard ensuite cabins
- 24 guests maximum
- Entertainment room with TV, sundeck, dining area
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Pawara Liveaboard explores the Similan Islands between November and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Pawara Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Pawara Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more
See availability for all Similan Islands liveaboards departing
March 2023 | April 2023 | May 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023 | December 2023 | January 2024 | February 2024