Manta Queen 6 is a budget liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to the Similan Islands from November until April.
Manta Queen 6 – Similan Liveaboard
2022 – 2023 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
Manta Queen 6 is not operating during the 2022 – 2023 Similan liveaboard season. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Budget Similan Islands Liveaboards and Mid Range Similan Islands Liveaboards pages.
Manta Queen 6 overview
Manta Queen 6 accommodates 14 divers over 7 twin air-conditioned cabins which all share bathrooms. Guests dine in the open air but shaded dining deck. There’s also an indoor lounge and sun deck.
- 7 air-conditioned cabins
- Twin cabins – share bathroom
- 14 guests maximum
- Sun deck, dining and social area plus indoor lounge
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Manta Queen 6 explores the Similan Islands from November until April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Manta Queen 6:
Read comments left by previous guests on Manta Queen 6 on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more
See availability for all Similan Islands liveaboards departing
March 2023 | April 2023 | May 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023 | December 2023 | January 2024 | February 2024