Thailand Aggressor is a luxury liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Thailand Aggressor – Similans Liveaboard
2023 – 2024 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
Thailand Aggressor has stopped operating in Thailand. The boat is no longer listed on the official Aggressor Adventures website. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Luxury Similan Islands Liveaboards page.
Thailand Aggressor overview
As part of The Aggressor Fleet, this boat offers the standard of safety and comfort for which the fleet has become synonymous. This steel vessel is 115ft long and 23ft wide yet offers just eight cabins. Called staterooms, the cabins offer hotel room standard facilities. Each is ensuite, has independent air conditioning, picture or port hole window, mirrored cabinet, hairdryer and fresh towels. Choose from Master Staterooms with queen beds, deluxe staterooms with twin or king beds, or owners stateroom with queen bed. The ships salon area is roomy, the sundecks are spacious and furnished with chaise lounges and deck chairs. There’s a bar, grill, onboard safe and photo and video editing facilities too. Expect cruise speeds of 11.5 knots.
- Number of Guests: 16
- Cabins: 8
- Nitrox: Yes
- Toilets and Showers: ensuite
- Air Con: Yes
- Entertainment: TV and Satellite Internet
- Sundeck and Deck: Large sundeck with shade, chaise lounges, deck chairs
- Housekeeping: Yes with towels provided
- Electric and Camera: 110/220/240V, photo/video centre
- Masseuse: No
- Similan Park Fees: 1000 THB for 6 day / 7 night trip
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Thailand Aggressor explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Thailand Aggressor:
Read comments left by previous guests on Thailand Aggressor on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand’s best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more