SY Diva Andaman is a midrange liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to the Similan Islands from December to May.
SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard
2023 – 2024 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
Diva Andaman is not operating during the 2023 – 2024 Similan liveaboard season. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Luxury Similan Islands Liveaboards page.
Diva Andaman overview
The SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard is a 35m long beautifully built luxury sailing yacht which was purposely designed with luxury liveaboard dive trips in mind. The classic and luxurious style is reflected throughout with spacious cabins which feel more like you are in a high-end hotel. Enjoy the convenience of your en suite bathroom, mini fridge and relax in your cabin in front of your own LCD TV and DVD player. Guests are limited to a capacity of 14 ensuring there’s plenty of room on the sun decks. Food is served under the shaded deck and at night, you can enjoy superb Asian flavours under the starlight. Nitrox is available for guests along with kayaking and traditional Thai massage.
- Number of Guests: 14
- Cabins: 5 Double Cabins, 2 Twin Cabins
- Nitrox: Yes
- Toilets and Showers: En suite
- Air Con: Yes
- Sundeck and Deck: Sundeck with shaded area, shaded dining area
- Food: Thai and Western, mini fridge in each cabin
- Housekeeping: Yes plus 3 towels
- Electric and Camera: 240V, camera rinse tank
- Entertainment: LCD TV/DVD in each cabin
- Masseuse: Yes
- Similan Park Fees: 2000 THB for 5 day / 6 night trip
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard explores the diving in the Similan Islands from December to May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand’s best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more