Manta Queen 3 is a budget liveaboard with 12 cabins for 28 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Manta Queen 3 – Similan Liveabord
Manta Queen 3 has both twin/double and quad cabins on board; two of the 10 twin cabins and the two quad cabins share bathrooms the remainder are ensuite. The sundeck is well appointed with both hammocks and mattresses and the open air dining room and captains cabin balcony provide further space to relax and watch the views. The dive deck has plenty of room and has been well thought out. For indoor relaxation, there’s a comfortable lounge with TV and entertainment center.
- 12 twin and quad air-conditioned cabins
- Ensuite and shared bathroom cabins
- Sun Deck, open air dining, captains balcony, indoor lounge
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Manta Queen 3 explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Manta Queen 3:
Read comments left by previous guests on Manta Queen 3 on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more