MV Miss Moon Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 5 cabins for 10 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and March.
MV Miss Moon Liveaboard
2023 – 2024 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
Miss Moon is not operating during the 2023 – 2024 Similan liveaboard season. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Mid-Range Similan Islands Liveaboards page.
Miss Moon Overview
MV Miss Moon Liveaboard is 18m long and provides ample space for her 10 guests to relax. The sheltered open deck is where you eat, relax and socialise. The saloon has a flatscreen TV for indoor relaxing and the sundeck has comfortable cushions for chilling during your surface interval. The multilingual crew are friendly and knowledgeable and welcome you like family.
- 5 cabins; 1 double master cabin, 1 standard double cabin and 3 twin bunk cabins
- All cabins share 3 bathrooms
- 10 guests maximum
- Food is buffet style and a mix of local and international flavours with vegetarian options available
- Dedicated camera rinse tank
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Myanmar:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Myanmar on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand’s best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more