MV Miss Moon Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 5 cabins for 10 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and March.
MV Miss Moon Liveaboard
- 5 cabins; 1 double master cabin, 1 standard double cabin and 3 twin bunk cabins
- All cabins share 3 bathrooms
- 10 guests maximum
- Food is buffet style and a mix of local and international flavours with vegetarian options available
- Dedicated camera rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
MV Miss Moon Liveaboard is 18m long and provides ample space for her 10 guests to relax. The sheltered open deck is where you eat, relax and socialise. The saloon has a flatscreen TV for indoor relaxing and the sundeck has comfortable cushions for chilling during your surface interval. The multilingual crew are friendly and knowledgeable and welcome you like family.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
MV Miss Moon Liveaboard explores the Similan Islands between November and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of MV Miss Moon Liveaboard :
Read comments left by previous guests on MV Miss Moon Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Myanmar:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Myanmar on Skyscanner.