MV Bavaria Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 12 cabins for 24 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and May.
MV Bavaria Liveaboard
- 12 air-conditioned cabins
- 2 main deck ensuite deluxe cabins have double beds
- 6 main deck ensuite comfort cabins have twin beds
- 2 lower deck ensuite comfort cabins have twin beds
- 2 lower deck comfort cabins have twin beds and share a bathroom
- International food served buffet style with vegetarian options available
- Spacious dive deck, nitrox available
- Camera room with table and charging point plus dedicated rinse station
- 24 guests maximum
- Click here to see availability and pricing
The MV Bavaria Liveaboard was built for diving; it boasts a well thought out spacious dive deck and plenty of room for relaxing in between dives. The dining deck and sun deck have plenty of shade and the saloon is well appointed with comfortable seating and an entertainment system. Dive group size is 4-6 divers and the crew speak English, German and Thai.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
MV Bavaria Liveaboard explores the Similan Islands between November and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of MV Bavaria Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on MV Bavaria Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.