MV Hallelujah Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 6 cabins for 18 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
MV Hallelujah – Similan Liveaboard
2023 – 2024 Similan Islands Liveaboard Season Update
MV Hallelujah is not operating during the 2023 – 2024 Similan liveaboard season. For recommendations of other liveaboards, see our Mid-Range Similan Islands Liveaboards page.
MV Hallelujah Overview
MV Hallelujah is a sizable 35 metres long, providing plenty of room for a maximum of 24 divers in 12 ensuite, aircon cabins. 10 of the cabins are twin bunkbeds, and 2 are double bed cabins. As well as a sundeck and lounge area, MV Hallelujah also has Nitrox and a camera preparation table and rinse tank.
- 13 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Twin, double and VIP cabins
- Airconditioned lounge with library, TV and DVD player
- Outdoor lounge and sundeck
- Thai and western food is served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Dedicated Camera Rinse Tank and desks with power for editing
- 25 guests maximum
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving The Similan Islands 2023: A Quick Guide
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report April 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report February 2023
- Similan Islands Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand’s best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more