MV Giamani Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 5 cabins for 10 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and March.
MV Giamani Liveaboard
- Number of Guests: 12-16
- Cabins: 6 (double and twin)
- Nitrox: Yes
- Toilets and Showers: ensuite
- Air Con: Yes
- Food: Western, Thai and vegetarian
- Entertainment: TV, DVD-MP3, Games
- Sundeck and Deck: Sundeck and shaded dining area
- Housekeeping: Yes, 2 towels per trip
- Entertainment: TV, DVD, CD, library
- Electric and Camera: 220V and facilities for cameras
- Similan Park Fees: 1600 THB for 4 day / 4 night trip
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Built in 1998, this 24m long steel hulled vessel sleeps 16 divers across double and twin cabins. Cabins are cooled by fan or air conditioning. The salon is air conditioned and is a great place to relax with a book, review the days digital images, watch TV or peruse the fish and marine life identification library. Buffet style Thai and international meals are served on the main deck. The dive deck has plenty of space for kitting up with facilities for rinsing too. There’s a specific table for cameras and there is nitrox onboard too.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
MV Giamani Liveaboard explores the diving around the Similan Islands between November and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of MV Giamani Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on MV Giamani Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more