MV Gentle Giant Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 10 cabins for 20 people sailing to the Similan Islands from November until April.
MV Gentle Giant Liveaboard
- 10 cabins
- 2 ensuite air-conditioned master cabins with double bed
- 8 ensuite air-conditioned twin bed cabins
- Local and western food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options available
- Charging stations and dedicated rinse tank for cameras
- 20 guests maximum
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Freshly renovated in 2017 the MV Gentle Giant Liveaboard includes an air-conditioned saloon with a 55″ TV. Outside there’s a sheltered dining area and spacious sun deck commanding stunning views. Meals are tasty and freshly prepared and the experienced crew are on hand to make your holiday the best it can be.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
MV Gentle Giant Liveaboard explores the Similan Islands from November until April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of MV Gentle Giant Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on MV Gentle Giant Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more