Camic is a budget liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
Camic – Similan Liveaboard
Camic offers accommodation for 14 divers in either master double or twin bunk cabins. All cabins are ensuite and eco-friendly toiletries are provided for the health of the ocean. The boat features a large main deck with open-air dining, an indoor salon with TV and DVD player and a sun deck up top.
- 7 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Master double and twin bunk cabins
- 14 guests maximum
- Sundek and open air dining/social deck, indoor lounge with TV and DVD player
- Local and western food served buffet style
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Camera rinse tank and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Camic explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Camic:
Read comments left by previous guests on Camic on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.