The Phinisi is a budget liveaboard with 7 cabins for 18 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
The Phinisi – Similan Liveaboard
The Phinisi is built in the style of a traditional Indonesian craft which looks and feels regal with the grandeur of yesteryear. It is a modern vessel, however, built specifically for diving. There are 7 cabins which can accommodate 18 guests in either quad, twin, or double cabins. Each cabin is air-conditioned and ensuite. The dive deck is shaded and each diver h as a personal station with storage. There’s an indoor lounge and superb outdoor dining area plus a sundeck complete with comfortable loungers.
- 7 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Double, twin and quad cabins
- 18 guests maximum
- Indoor lounge, open air dining, sundeck
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Dedicated camera rinse tank, charging station and camera room
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
The Phinisi explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of The Phinisi:
Read comments left by previous guests on The Phinisi on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more