The Junk Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 6 cabins for 18 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and May.
The Junk Liveaboard
- 6 cabins
- 2 4 berth ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- 2 3 berth ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- 2 double ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Western and local food served buffet style – vegetarian available
- Dedicated camera table and rinse tank
- 18 guests maximum
- Click here to see availability and pricing
The Junk Liveaboard is a regal looking vessel; originally a merchant ship she was renovated for diving whilst still retaining her authenticity. Food is plentiful and tasty and there is plenty of room for everyone. The air-conditioned salon is fitted with an entertainment system and the sun deck is shaded and provides a scrolling scene of stunning views.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
The Junk Liveaboard explores the Similan Islands between November and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of The Junk Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on The Junk Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on Skyscanner.
Similan Liveaboards Overview
- Luxury Similan Island Liveaboards
- Mid Range Similan Island Liveaboards
- Budget Similan Island Liveaboards
- Last Minute Liveaboard Deals
- Diving Thailand Guide - Thailand's best dive sites, Where to see manta rays and whale sharks, Similan trip reports and more