Tiger Blue Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 5 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between September and January.
Tiger Blue Liveaboard
Tiger Blue Liveaboard provides a luxury experience whilst exploring the delights of Raja Ampat. Guests have plenty of space to relax over the many comfortable areas aboard and will enjoy the first class service offered by the crew. The main deck features comfortable sofas, shaded outdoor lounge and dining as well as a cosy indoor salon. The top deck provides a sun deck with loungers and a first class view. Accommodation in the spacious air-conditioned ensuite cabins; twin bunk, double, or family configurations are available. Asian and western cuisine is freshly prepared and vegetarian and special diets are catered for.
- 5 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Twin bunk, double, and family style cabins available
- 14 guests maximum
- Outdoor lounge and dining, sundeck and indoor salon
- Western and Asian food served
- Vegetarian and special diets catered for
- Camera charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Tiger Blue Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between September and January. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Tiger Blue Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Tiger Blue Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months