Tidak ApaPa Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 4 cabins for 8 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and March.
Tidak ApaPa Liveaboard
Tidak Apapa Liveaboard offers a very personalised Raja Ampat experience welcoming just eight guests onboard. Divers are looked after on a four to one ratio and the cruise director is both a marine biologist and underwater photographer so you can expect a lot of insight into the fabulous marine life on show. The four cabins are bright and fresh and fan cooled. They share one spacious bathroom. Topside there’s space to relax on colourful bean bags and bean loungers. Food is served al fresco and you can expect international and local flavours.
- 4 fan-cooled cabins, 1 shared bathroom
- Double cabins
- 8 guests maximum
- Comfortable bean bags on deck, alfresco dining
- Local and western food
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Dedicated camera rinse tank and charging stations
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Tidak ApaPa Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Tidak ApaPa Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Tidak ApaPa Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months