Tiare Liveaboard Cruise is a luxury liveaboard with 6 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and April.
Tiare Liveaboard Cruise
Tiare Liveaboard is a beautifully appointed luxury phinisi. Her refurbishment in 2017 ensures that guests will enjoy modern facilities including a camera room with ample charging stations, an air-conditioned lounge with coffee machine, ice maker, juice extractor and herbal tea station and many in cabin extras for comfort. On deck there’s plenty of comfy areas to relax; choose the Bow Lounge for airy views or the sun deck for tanning and panoramic vistas. Meals are freshly prepared and a mixture of gourmet local cuisine and international dishes which are complimented by the onboard wine cellar. Any diet can be catered for with prior notice.
- 6 double air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- 12 guests maximum
- Sun deck with lougers, bow lounge with comfy beds and air conditioned lounge
- Freshly prepared meals, special diets caterered for
- Dedicated camera rinsing, camera room and charging station
- Each guest provided with enos locator beacon
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Tiare Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Tiare Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Tiare Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months