Teman Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 5 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and February.
Teman Liveaboard is a 36m long traditional phinisi; there are just 5 cabins each having a double and a single bed. The cabins have natural light via portholes and are air-conditioned and ensuite with plenty of storage space and charging points. The main social deck includes a partially open dining area next to a comfortable partially open lounging area and up top there’s a sun deck.
- 5 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Double and single beds in each cabin
- 12 guests maximum
- Lounge and dining area plus sundeck
- Freshly prepared western and local food
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Dedicated rinse tank and table for cameras
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Teman Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and February. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Teman Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Teman Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.