Teman Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 5 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and February.
Teman Liveaboard is a 36m long traditional phinisi; there are just 5 cabins each having a double and a single bed. The cabins have natural light via portholes and are air-conditioned and ensuite with plenty of storage space and charging points. The main social deck includes a partially open dining area next to a comfortable partially open lounging area and up top there’s a sun deck.
- 5 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Double and single beds in each cabin
- 12 guests maximum
- Lounge and dining area plus sundeck
- Freshly prepared western and local food
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Dedicated rinse tank and table for cameras
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Teman Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and February. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Teman Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Teman Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months
See availability for all Indonesia liveaboards departing
March 2023 | April 2023 | May 2023 | September 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023