Tambora Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and April.
The Tambora Liveaboard was custom built for scuba divers. Each of its eight cabins has plenty of space, individual air-conditional controls and are furnished with beds that compliment the ship’s movement to ensure your comfort. The 42m long vessel has plenty of space for 16 guests. There’s a large salon with flat screen TV and home cinema system as well as three decks with comfortable furnishings where you can relax and take in the view. Five meals are served each day; flavors include Indonesian and Japanese as well as many international delights. Tea, coffee, beer, soft drinks, and water are included in the tariff; wine and spirits are available at an additional cost. The Tambora has an accompanying tender from which dives are made. This ensures you get as close to the drop off point in comfort and are safely collected at the end of your dive.
- 8 spacious ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- 16 guests maximum
- Large salon with flat screen TV and home cinema system
- Five meals served buffet style daily
- Vegetarian food available
- Dedicated camera charging stations and set up area
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Tambora Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between December and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Tambora Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Tambora Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months