Sinar Pagi Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 6 cabins for 8 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and March.
Sinar Pagi Liveaboard
Sinar Pagi Liveabord is a traditional phinisi vessel that caters for 12 divers. Cabins are ensuite and air-conditioned and come in either twin or double configurations. The common areas include both indoor and outdoor dining and lounge areas. The main social outdoor deck is shaded but there’s a raised sundeck where you can stretch out and catch the sun if you wish.
- 6 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Twin and double cabins available
- 12 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor lounge and dining areas plus sun deck
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Dedicated rinse tank and charging stations
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Sinar Pagi Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Sinar Pagi Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Sinar Pagi Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months