Seven Seas Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and March.
Seven Seas Liveaboard
Seven Seas Liveaboard is 42m long and with just 16 divers onboard guests will luxuriate in the space offed both within their cabins and in common areas. There are both indoor and outdoor dining areas available and several comfortable lounge areas plus a sundeck too. Each area has fantastic views and plenty of room to stretch out; you’ll always be able to find a quiet corner with great views. Twenty crew ensure the service onboard is superb and a professional chef ensures you won’t want for anything.
- 8 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Twin and double configuations
- 16 guests maximum
- Open air lounges, dining, and sundeck plus indoor dining
- Local and western food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Photography and camera station including work area and charging, dedicated table and rinse tank on the dive deck
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Seven Seas Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between December and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Seven Seas Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Seven Seas Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.