Seven Seas Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and March.
Seven Seas Liveaboard
Seven Seas Liveaboard is 42m long and with just 16 divers onboard guests will luxuriate in the space offed both within their cabins and in common areas. There are both indoor and outdoor dining areas available and several comfortable lounge areas plus a sundeck too. Each area has fantastic views and plenty of room to stretch out; you’ll always be able to find a quiet corner with great views. Twenty crew ensure the service onboard is superb and a professional chef ensures you won’t want for anything.
- 8 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Twin and double configuations
- 16 guests maximum
- Open air lounges, dining, and sundeck plus indoor dining
- Local and western food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Photography and camera station including work area and charging, dedicated table and rinse tank on the dive deck
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Seven Seas Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between December and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Seven Seas Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Seven Seas Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months