Seamore Papua Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 9 cabins for 18 people sailing to Raja Ampat between January and March.
Seamore Papua Liveaboard
Seamore Papua Liveaboard is a traditional phinisi vessel with accommodation for 18 divers over its 9 twin and double cabins air-conditioned ensuite cabins. The vessel is colourfully furnished for a cheerful feel. On board, there’s plenty of space to enjoy your surface intervals. The sun deck is complete with loungers and the main deck has a shaded lounge area as well as sea-facing almost lookout-style loungers. There’s also an indoor dining option large enough for everyone; this area has a bar area too.
- 9 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Twin and double cabins
- 18 guests maximum
- Indoor dining, outdoor lounge and sundeck
- Local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Dedicated camera rinse tank and charging points
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Seamore Papua Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between January and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Seamore Papua Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Seamore Papua Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months