Sea Safari VI Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 10 cabins for 20 people sailing to Raja Ampat between January and May.
Sea Safari VI Liveaboard
Sea Safari IV liveabord is a traditional phinisi whose rich wood is complemented with royal blue sails bringing elegance to Indonesian waters. 10 air-conditioned cabins are situated over 3 decks and offer double and twin ensuite air-conditioned accommodation. There is ample space to relax on the sundeck which is complete with loungers or you could choose the comfy sofas on the shaded outdoor lounge. The air-conditioned restaurant also features a 32 inch LCD TV and DVD player.
- 10 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Twin and double cabins located over 3 decks
- 20 guests maximum
- Outdoor lounge and sundeck, indoor dining and salon
- Food is served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Camera table and dedicated rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Sea Safari VI Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between January and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Sea Safari VI Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Sea Safari VI Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months