Sea Safari 8 is a mid-range liveaboard with 12 cabins for 23 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and June.
Sea Safari 8
The Sea Safari 8 welcomes 23 guests aboard with accommodation spread over 3 decks in single, double, and twin cabins. Each cabin is air-conditioned, ensuite and fitted with a TV. Common areas include a large air-conditioned lounge with 42 inch LCD TV and entertainment system and a bright spacious indoor dining area. Outside you can choose to relax on loungers on the sun deck or on the sofas in the shaded lounge. There’s plenty of space on the dive deck and facilities include a photography station and dedicated rinse tank for cameras.
- 12 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Single, twin and double cabins
- 23 guests maximum
- Indoor lounge and dining plus outdoor lounge and sundeck
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Photography and charging stations plus dedicated camera rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Sea Safari 8 explores Raja Ampat between December and June. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Sea Safari 8:
Read comments left by previous guests on Sea Safari 8 on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months