Samambaia Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and March.
Samambaia Liveaboard’s eighteen crew welcome fourteen guests aboard their traditionally built phinisi to experience sensational diving and superb service. The vessel was launched in 2015 and has been specifically and carefully crafted for the needs of divers. Cabins are spacious, comfortable and feature plenty of storage; all are ensuite with air-conditioning and have natural light, the master suite, secluded at the stern, has 180 degree sea views. The sun deck has comfortable loungers and even the dive deck is comfortably complete with a table and seating as well as personal storage. The indoor saloon has seating for dining, sofas for relaxing, and large windows to make the most of the view. The cuisine is international and freshly prepared with local ingredients; enjoy freshly made bread and pastries as well as a variety of flavours and snacks throughout the day.
- 7 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Twin and double cabins plus one master cabin
- 14 guests maximum
- Indoor salon with sofas and dining, sundeck, and shaded seating on the dive deck
- International and freshly prepared cuisine
- Vegetarian options
- Photography station and charging points, camera table and dedicated rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Samambaia Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Samambaia Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Samambaia Liveaboardon Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months