Ratu Pelangi Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with a mixture of cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and April.
Ratu Pelangi Liveaboard
Ratu Pelangi Liveaboard was renovated in 2018. Bunk, twin, and quad cabins are available and all have air-conditioning but share bathrooms. Topside there is plenty of space with a sun deck, shaded outdoor dining, and lounge with wrap-around sofa spreading open-plan style over the full length of the top deck. Here you can catch the breeze, the sun, a nap, or just watch the sights slip by. Underneath there’s an indoor cabin and camera area.
- Air-conditioned cabins, shared bathroom
- Twin bunk, double/single and dorm style cabins
- 14 guests maximum
- Outdoor dining and lounge area, sundeck and indoor lounge
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Camera room
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Ratu Pelangi Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Ratu Pelangi Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Ratu Pelangi Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months