Ratu Laut Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 4 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and April.
Ratu Laut Liveaboard
Ratu Laut offers great value in the Raja Ampat region. This traditional phinisi is operated by Barefoot Conservation NGO and all profits go towards science, research, and conservation. There are often scientists onboard collecting data and with a wealth of knowledge to share via presentations. The vessel is compact but offers the basics solidly; expect open-air shaded dining, an outdoor lounge with comfy benches and sundeck with bean bags and mattress. Cabins are air-conditioned and bathrooms are shared; quad and twin bunk configurations are available. Food is served with a smile buffet style and vegetarian and vegan diets can be catered for.
- 4 air-conditioned cabins
- 2 quad and 2 twin cabins share 4 bathrooms
- 12 guests maximum
- Open air lounge and dining, sun deck with bean bags and beds
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Camera rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Ratu Laut Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Ratu Laut Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Ratu Laut Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months