Raja Ampat Aggressor Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between September and March.
Raja Ampat Aggressor Liveaboard
Raja Ampat Aggressor liveaboard is a spacious, modern and well-appointed vessel designed to include all the facilities for a great liveaboard holiday. The cabins are modern and come in an array of twin and double styles. All are light with air-conditioning and private bathrooms. The master staterooms have picture windows are located on the upper deck. When not diving guests can relax on the sundeck with shaded lounge area or in the indoor air-conditioned lounge. Food is served buffet style in the dining room and guests can also take advantage of the entertainment system in the indoor bar/lounge area too. The camera station and computer room provide everything photographers need.
- 8 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Twin and double cabins
- 16 guests maximum
- Indoor lounge and dining, sun deck and outdoor lounge
- Local and western food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Camera room, table and charging stations plus dedicated rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Raja Ampat Aggressor Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between September and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Raja Ampat Aggressor Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Raja Ampat Aggressor Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months