Panunee Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 12 cabins for 22 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and April.
Panunee Liveaboard accommodates 22 divers in their choice of single or twin cabins with shared bathrooms or ensuite staterooms. Every cabin has air-conditioning and ample storage space. Photographers and videographers will love the dedicated camera room which has charging stations and work desks as well as multi-media facilities. The outdoor salon is shaded and furnished with wooden benches and is the ideal place to compare dive stories in the surface interval. A sun deck lies infront of the captain’s cabin with mattress and chairs from which you can enjoy the sun and the view. The indoor salon and dining area also features a TV and entertainment centre.
- 12 air-conditioned
- Single and twin cabins with shared bathrooms and ensuite staterooms
- 22 guests maximum
- Open air saloon, indoor dining area, sun deck
- Thai, Chinese, Japanese, and European food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Dedicated camera room and charging stations
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Panunee Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Panunee Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Panunee Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months