Ondina Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and April.
Ondina Liveaboard was freshly renovated in 2014 to provide everything divers need for a great Raja Ampat experience. Ondina is a phinisi schooner with 8 cabins that are all air-conditioned and ensuite. The dark wood lends a cosiness to the cabins and a castaway aspect to topside living. Guests can relax on the glorious sundeck or escape the heat in the lounge and dining area complete with HDTV and DVD library. There’s also a covered outdoor area where dive briefings are held and lends itself nicely to relaxing in between dives too. The food is Asian and Western and both lunch and dinner are 3 courses. Food is served buffet style and there are also plenty of snacks available thoughout the day.
- 8 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Double and twin/double bunk style cabins
- 16 guests maximum
- Sundeck, shaded out door lounge and indoor lounge and dining
- Asia and western food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Photography station, dedicated camera rinse tank, camera table, charging points
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Ondina Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Ondina Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Ondina Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months