Nataraja Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 4 cabins for 9 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and March.
Nataraja Liveaboard has a very relaxed feeling. The main deck area flows from bar/ lounge through to a lazy chilled area that’s shaded, softly furnished and ideal for relaxing. If you want the sun, above you’ll find beanbag loungers. The cabin’s decor allows for the vessels wood to shine through which feels elegant, rich, and cosy. All cabins are air-conditioned and ensuite and the master cabin enjoys great views from its private stern facing balcony.
- 4 air-conditioned ensuite
- One master cabin and 3 double/single configuration cabins
- 9 guests maximum
- Shaded bar, lounge and dining area plus sundeck
- Western and Indonesian fusion dishes
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Nataraja Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between December and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Nataraja Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Nataraja Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months