Mutiara Laut is a luxury liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and February.
Mutiara Laut Liveaboard
Mutiara Laut Liveaboard is 46m of elegance drawing from aspects of Indonesian phinisi and British schooner to bring modern comfort and up to date amenities to your scuba diving vacation. Accommodations are spacious and well appointed rivaling hotel luxury; choose from one of 6 deluxe cabins with double beds or opt for the larger master cabin complete with double vanities and open plan shower. Indoor lounge and dining areas are sumptuous and superbly crafted and the outdoor areas are comfortably furnished for your enjoyment of the passing vistas. The food is varied and served in both buffet style and to the table; special diets can be catered for when booked in advance.
- 7 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- 6 large double cabins and one master suite
- 14 guests maximum
- Indoor lounge and dinning and outdoor sun decks
- Fine cuisine served drawing from local and international flavours
- Special diets can be catered for if booked in advance
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Mutiara Laut explores Raja Ampat between November and February. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Mutiara Laut:
Read comments left by previous guests on Mutiara Lauton Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months
See availability for all Indonesia liveaboards departing
September 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023 | December 2023 | January 2024 | February 2024