Mermaid I Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 8 cabins for 15 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and April.
Mermaid I Liveaboard
The Mermaid I Liveaboard is a 28m long steel-hulled vessel with a variety of cabin options. Single, twin, double, and master cabins with budget and deluxe options are located on the main and lower deck. All cabins have a TV and DVD player and are air-conditioned and ensuite. The deluxe, single, and master cabins are on the upper deck; the budget cabins are on the lower deck. The outdoor lounge and sundeck are shaded and furnished with comfortable sofas and sun loungers. Inside the dining and lounge area is complete with a library, entertainment center including TV and sofa, plus a bar area and great views. The dive deck has plenty of room offering easy access to the dive tenders and is fitted with a convenient camera table.
- 8 ensuite air-confitioned cabins
- Single, twin, and double cabins with budget and deluxe options
- 15 guests maximum
- Indoor dining and lounge, outdoor lounge and sun deck
- Western and local food served
- Camera table and rinse tank plus ample charging points
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Mermaid I Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between December and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Mermaid I Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Mermaid I Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months
See availability for all Indonesia liveaboards departing
September 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023 | December 2023 | January 2024 | February 2024