Mari Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and April.
Mari Liveaboard is a traditional phinisi vessel constructed of ironwood and teak but unlike most vessels of her ilk, the deep wood finish has been complemented with fresh blue and white reminiscent of seaside holidays. All cabins are on the main deck which makes them bright and airy; they’re all air-conditioned and ensuite and you can choose from a mixture of twin bunk and double configurations. Common areas include two furnished sun decks and an open-air lounge and dining area.
- 7 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Double and twin cabin configurations available
- 14 guests maximum
- 2 sun decks, outdoor dining and lounge area
- A mixture of western and local food is served
- Special diets are catered for if booked in advance
- Camera room and table provided along with extra charging points and dedicated rinsing facilities
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Mari Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Mari Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Mari Liveaboardon Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months