Mantra Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 3 cabins for 6 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and March.
Mantra Liveaboard has three cabins for six guests which means a very intimate Raja Ampat experience. The traditional style vessel feels cosy yet has enough space to not feel cramped. The sun deck is a great place to catch the breeze and views and there’s an opportunity to dine either indoor or out on the deck. Inside there’s also a lounge and bar area which has a TV and entertainment centre too.
- 3 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- All cabins have both double and single beds but have a 2 person max
- 6 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor lounge and dining plus sun deck
- Western and local dishes served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Mantra Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Mantra Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Mantra Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months