Mantra Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 3 cabins for 6 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and March.
Mantra Liveaboard has three cabins for six guests which means a very intimate Raja Ampat experience. The traditional style vessel feels cosy yet has enough space to not feel cramped. The sun deck is a great place to catch the breeze and views and there’s an opportunity to dine either indoor or out on the deck. Inside there’s also a lounge and bar area which has a TV and entertainment centre too.
- 3 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- All cabins have both double and single beds but have a 2 person max
- 6 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor lounge and dining plus sun deck
- Western and local dishes served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Mantra Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Mantra Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Mantra Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.