Manta Mae Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 3 cabins for 9 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and April.
Manta Mae Liveaboard
With just 3 cabins the Manta Mae Liveaboard offers a very personal experience. There are two deluxe and one master cabin each are ensuite with TV and air-conditioning. Common areas include a richly decorated air-conditioned indoor salon complete with bar, TV, and AV station. Outside there is an alfresco lounge and sun deck. Meals are freshly prepeared and served on the al fresco dining area in the shade of the vessels sails.
- 3 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- 2 deluxe and 1 master cabin
- 9 guests maximum
- Indoor lounge and bar with AV Station
- Outdoor lounge and sun deck
- Western and local food with vegetarian options available
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Manta Mae Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between December and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Manta Mae Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Manta Mae Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months
See availability for all Indonesia liveaboards departing
September 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023 | December 2023 | January 2024 | February 2024