Lady Denok Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 7 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and April.
Lady Denok Liveaboard
The Lady Denok caters for just 12 divers which means your experience is personal. There’s an indoor salon and dining area, along with an outdoor dining area, shaded relaxing area and sundeck. The Lady Denok offers single, twin, and double cabins which are air-conditioned and ensuite. The accompanying tender makes getting to and from the dive sites effortless.
- 7 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- 2 single cabins, 2 twin cabins, 3 double cabins
- 12 guests maximum
- Indoor salon and dining, outdoor dining, shaded outdoor relaxing area and sun deck
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options available
- Photography station with charging, dedicated table and seperate rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Lady Denok Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between December and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Lady Denok Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Lady Denok Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months