Lady Denok Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 7 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between December and April.
Lady Denok Liveaboard
The Lady Denok caters for just 12 divers which means your experience is personal. There’s an indoor salon and dining area, along with an outdoor dining area, shaded relaxing area and sundeck. The Lady Denok offers single, twin, and double cabins which are air-conditioned and ensuite. The accompanying tender makes getting to and from the dive sites effortless.
- 7 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- 2 single cabins, 2 twin cabins, 3 double cabins
- 12 guests maximum
- Indoor salon and dining, outdoor dining, shaded outdoor relaxing area and sun deck
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options available
- Photography station with charging, dedicated table and seperate rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Lady Denok Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between December and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Lady Denok Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Lady Denok Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months
See availability for all Indonesia liveaboards departing
March 2023 | April 2023 | May 2023 | September 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023