La Galigo Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and April.
La Galigo Liveaboard
La Galigo liveaboard is a beautifully crafted twin masted traditional phinisi finished in stunning light wood. The vessel was designed by a scuba diver to deliver every necessity to your scuba diving vacation. Ensuite air-conditioned deluxe and master cabins have both twin and double configuration with American style sprung mattresses. For the ultimate indulgence, the suite features a private balcony plus a luxurious amount of living space featuring a 48” HD TV. Common areas are spacious and comfortable and include an indoor lounge with TV, library, ample charging points and camera station. There’s a sun deck and outdoor lounge for relaxing and taking in the views.
- 7 air-conditions ensuite cabins
- Deluxe and master cabins have both twin and double configuarions
- Large suite features private balcony and indoor lounge area
- 14 guests maximum
- Large salon and dining area plus sun deck and outdoor lounge
- Vegan and vegetarian can be catered for in advance
- Dedicated camera rinse tank, table and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
La Galigo Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of La Galigo Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on La Galigo Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.