La Galigo Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and April.
La Galigo Liveaboard
La Galigo liveaboard is a beautifully crafted twin masted traditional phinisi finished in stunning light wood. The vessel was designed by a scuba diver to deliver every necessity to your scuba diving vacation. Ensuite air-conditioned deluxe and master cabins have both twin and double configuration with American style sprung mattresses. For the ultimate indulgence, the suite features a private balcony plus a luxurious amount of living space featuring a 48” HD TV. Common areas are spacious and comfortable and include an indoor lounge with TV, library, ample charging points and camera station. There’s a sun deck and outdoor lounge for relaxing and taking in the views.
- 7 air-conditions ensuite cabins
- Deluxe and master cabins have both twin and double configuarions
- Large suite features private balcony and indoor lounge area
- 14 guests maximum
- Large salon and dining area plus sun deck and outdoor lounge
- Vegan and vegetarian can be catered for in advance
- Dedicated camera rinse tank, table and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
La Galigo Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of La Galigo Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on La Galigo Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months