Indo Siren Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and May.
Indo Siren Liveaboard
Indo Siren Liveaboard is 40m long which means plenty of space for each of the 16 divers the crew of 12 welcomes aboard. This luxury vessel was designed for ease of diving and comfort during your surface interval. The large, shaded dive deck is spacious and each diver has an individual station and storage. The cabins are large and either twin or double, ensuite, air-conditioned and have personal AV systems installed too. The air-conditioned lounge has comfortable sofas as well as a cocktail bar and 42 inch flat screen TV with movie network. There’s also a professional level digital station which photographers and videographers will love. Out on deck there’s a shaded dining area and on top you’ll find a comfortable sun deck with cushioned loungers.
- 8 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Double and twin cabins
- 16 guests maximum
- Indoor lounge, cocktail bar and entertainment center, outdoor dining and sun deck
- Wester and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Photography station, charging and camera rinsing
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Indo Siren Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Indo Siren Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Indo Siren Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months